We independently select these products—if you buy from one of our links, we may earn a commission.
It’s all but guaranteed that there will be at least one night a week when I just don’t have it in me to cook dinner. But my family still has to eat, and I’d rather not resort to takeout. That’s why you’ll find a sheet pan supper (or two) in my meal plan every week. I might need to whisk together a sauce or chop a few vegetables (doable even on the laziest of nights), but then I just toss everything on a sheet pan and throw it in the oven.
It’s a game-changer, and if you’re not already doing the same, now’s the time. Start with these 10 recipes, which couldn’t be easier. Most of them call for 5 ingredients or fewer.
1. 5-Ingredient Whole30 Sheet Pan Chicken
Chicken thighs tossed with a bold-and-tangy pantry sauce and partnered with any veggies you have lingering in the crisper is a dinner worth keeping in your meal plan rotation whether you’re following Whole30 or not.
2. Easy Sheet Pan Chili Garlic Roasted Shrimp and Broccoli
The real key to this Asian-inspired dinner is the chili-garlic sauce. All you really need is that, frozen shrimp, and frozen broccoli. If you have the energy to cook up some rice and it’s bowl food, meant to be eaten on the most hectic weeknights.
3. Sheet Pan Gnocchi, Meatballs, and Giardiniera
Three ingredients and 20 minutes are all that stand between you and this meal. I’ll admit that it’s an unlikely combo at first glance, but try pickled vegetables with gnocchi once and you’ll be hooked.
4. 20-Minute Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies
Even when you really don’t want to cook, you’ve got this — trust me. It’s simply a matter of cutting up the chicken and vegetables and tossing it all on a sheet pan with some garlic and seasoning.
5. Sheet Pan Crispy Salmon and Potatoes
Consider the broiler your secret weapon to a delicious salmon dinner in under 20 minutes.
6. Sheet Pan Honey-Sesame Tofu and Green Beans
This has become one of my favorite tofu dinners, and I recommend making one small tweak to the recipe. To get the edges of the tofu even more crisp, I always wait until the end of cooking to toss the tofu with the sauce.
7. 30-Minute Sheet Pan Potatoes and Chicken Sausage
I always get a head start on this dinner by parboiling the potatoes during my weekend meal prep.
8. Sheet Pan Honey-Dijon Chicken and Vegetables
When you smother chopped chicken breasts, crispy potatoes, and tender broccoli in a sweet and tangy honey-mustard sauce, you know it’s going to be good.
9. Crispy Sheet Pan Gnocchi and Veggies
Grab a baking sheet and brace yourself because this a game-changing way to make a go-to weeknight meal even more of a win.
10. Sheet Pan Steak and Veggies
Take your pick between strip, flank, hanger, or sirloin, along with any of your favorite vegetables for this fast-and-fancy weeknight dinner.
- آیا عمل لیپوساکشن خطرناک است
- ما 20 محبوب ترین دستور العمل های صبحانه در تمام دوران
- بسته بندی اصولی
- لباس دختر کفشدوزکی - مسابقات معماری
- 7 بهترین کابینه رنگ برای شادتر آشپزخانه به گفته طراحان داخلی
- چگونه با حسن نیت، نبوغ کودکان خود را نابود میکنیم؟ متفکری گفته که «نابغه ارزش بیشتری از نفت
- فروش کتاب دیجیتال
- یک ترفند ساده برای لباس بچگانه آشکار شد
- متين جان تراتل رو از سيستم بازا بپرس
- من اولویت سیاه, شادی ما در مبارزه برای عدالت